Today wake up,
Messages Said Practice Postponed From 11am to 4.30pm,
Decided to go to One Utama,
To Search For My Costume,
Walk Around, Checking Prices,
Most of Them Are Expensive,
Saw A Car Exhibition On Ground Floor,
Nice Car
AUDI RM 450k
Benz RM 590k
I Like The AUDI,
Started to Count,
Messages Said Practice Postponed From 11am to 4.30pm,
Decided to go to One Utama,
To Search For My Costume,
Walk Around, Checking Prices,
Most of Them Are Expensive,
Saw A Car Exhibition On Ground Floor,
Nice Car
AUDI RM 450k
Benz RM 590k
I Like The AUDI,
Started to Count,
If my salary is 1k per month, that will mean 12k per year
I will need to work around 40 YEARS for that car,
Without Spending Any money on other stuff.
Even if 10k income per month,
I will need to save for 4.5 years. (T_T)
This will only happen IN MY DREAM
"IN YOUR DREAM"
"IN YOUR DREAM"
"IN YOUR DREAM"
"I Heard Mr Kamril Voice Again"
"With His Evil Smile"
I will need to work around 40 YEARS for that car,
Without Spending Any money on other stuff.
Even if 10k income per month,
I will need to save for 4.5 years. (T_T)
This will only happen IN MY DREAM
"IN YOUR DREAM"
"IN YOUR DREAM"
"IN YOUR DREAM"
"I Heard Mr Kamril Voice Again"
"With His Evil Smile"
But I will work hard,
Hope i Can Own Those Luxury Car One Day,
Not Only For The Car,
But Also For My Future,
Wife,
Kid(s),
Home,
And Further Expenses.
But Also For My Future,
Wife,
Kid(s),
Home,
And Further Expenses.
Left One Utama,
Back To College,
Study and Do Assignment In Library,
Facebooking a while,
Friend was sick, (Already Sick For 1 Week, SWT...)
Decided to send my friend to clinic.
Back To College Again,
Eat At You Yee, ALONE,
Also, Received Message That Practice Was Cancelled.
Sudden Heavy Rain Fall...
It's Raining...
It's Raining...
LOL...I Feel Like Wanna Dance With The Rain XD
Back To College,
Library Was Closed.
Only Able to Do My Work At 4th Floor.
Audition Next Week, 4~6 days left,
Must Practice Hard...
Back To College,
Study and Do Assignment In Library,
Facebooking a while,
Friend was sick, (Already Sick For 1 Week, SWT...)
Decided to send my friend to clinic.
Back To College Again,
Eat At You Yee, ALONE,
Also, Received Message That Practice Was Cancelled.
Sudden Heavy Rain Fall...
It's Raining...
It's Raining...
LOL...I Feel Like Wanna Dance With The Rain XD
Back To College,
Library Was Closed.
Only Able to Do My Work At 4th Floor.
Audition Next Week, 4~6 days left,
Must Practice Hard...
No comments:
Post a Comment