Monday, March 29, 2010

2 Months Summary

It's been for like almost 2 months that i joined front office.

Let's summarize what i did over these 2 months,
The first month, which was February,
Spent most of my time in the business centre,
Get to know Afidah[Ani], Adila & Fauziah.

The job over there is not much,
But things will get busy when there is guest approach.

Daily report was just doing credit card information, age survey and amenity update.
These things are superb boring.

When there is no one around,
I will just online and chat with some of my friends.

So far, i feel that i am working quite well at business centre.

Soon, i was transfer to become Westin Host.
The training at there was good as well,
I learned a lot from Miza & Laila.
I wont be bored as i will be filled with tons of jobs.

But soon i was transferred to front desk,
I am a trainee, without an account, i am useless in front desk,
Feel like a vase while doing my stuff in front desk.

POINTLESS.

Night shift even worst,
It was as what Hamszar said, Kerja Kilang ><,
Truely sienzz, 10~12 still got works to do,
But from 12~5 i got nothing to do, feel sleepy but cant sleep as well,
5~7 is the worst part, lots of people checking out with just 1 associate at front desk,
I feel bad as i cant help, i'm really useless without an account.
Pointless for me to learn how to check-in and check-out guest.

Today i work day shift, 9~7
The numbers of trainees are more than the numbers of associate,
In the end, i just spend my time standing at the front door and be a greeter.

3 days left before i leave front office department,
Hope i leave with a happy feeling. =)

No comments: