Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Melvin Birthday 29 July 2008


We went to The Curve in the afternoon

Just to celebrate Melvin Birthday







And we end up in the Sakae Sushi



So-Young Eating Her Noodles...

And She just realise i was snapping on her


Gloria...Different from the other...

She spend more time on the food than anyone do...

That answer why she didnt look onto the camera




Melvin, Jasmine & Kam


Chit-Chatting After They Had Their Dinner



Lee, Mavlan & Mona


Listening To The Other



And Kai


I dont know what does that post mean...XD



The celebration had to be end in 2 hours time


since we all had another class in the afternoon


Human Resource: Organization Behavior


In the afternoon



Oh...Ya...The Cake Is Missing...


And I Just Realise I Didnt Take a snap on the cake...=="


My Dessert...Salmon Sushi...

With Ton of Green Wasabi...XD

Well...i used to eat like that...

No comments: