Saturday, September 13, 2008

BBQ on Friday (12/09/2008)

For the first time...i BBQ with my college friends
And this where is the first time
I had my dinner with them
The preparation start at 4pm where we reach Kam & Kai house
All of them were busy
but i'm the only one (Hotel Student) who didnt help out
Due to the spaces available in kitchen
Workers in the kitchen:
  • Kai
  • Kam
  • Jasmine
  • Gloria
  • Ignatius
  • Elaine
  • Melvin

Li Fei & I were among those who just wait for food.

Then i decided to make some contribution

Go To "NOT-SO-FAR" 7-Eleven to purchase ice cube for beverages & fruits purposes

"NOT-SO-FAR" = around 15~20 minutes walk, which consider as FAR for other =="

Better than doing nothing (Beside being the driver)

Setting up the fire and keep fanning

BBQ start around 8pm

Alif, Josh & Slyvia, Kam sister's friends (3 of them), So-Young & Jason came

All had a very good BBQ Session

Eventhough there is a lot of OVERCOOKED food (or should i say Cocoa Sausages...haha)

Had some beer during the BBQ sessions...Not drunk yet...just DIZZY

Then Alif, Josh, Kai, Lee & I went to basketball court for games...

The funny part come...

A whole bunch of middle-east people gather at the court...WITHOUT A BALL ==

Only know how to talk cock...

Say one thing, Do another thing ==......I hate this type of people

They join us for games, but we ran off after we played our first game...

Back to Kam & Kai house, I took my bath and did nothing after that...

Ying Hui came, and everyone keep cooking for her NON-STOP...haha

They all play candle after that, and had fun

I just sitting on the chair looking on...NO COMMENT

The BBQ party end around 130am

Which i send Jasmine, Ignatius & Melvin home

Ran through a BIG BIG Bump while on the way back...

I guess my concentration was losing......-.-

Back at Kam & Kai house around 2am

and directly i went to bed...

I think i fell asleep in around 5 minutes == TOO TIRED

Overall, i enjoyed my day with all of you guys( and girls)......

May be more people in the next party XD......

No comments: