Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HEADACHE

Today i was looked like a dead man
630am ~ 800am i was still a lively person

When i left KDU Square at 8am
I directly went to my classroom (LTC in 3rd Floor)

Something is not right...
Headache come...
Come after i settle down in LTC...

Painful...

I was used to help Mr.Tham take attendant in the class of 90 people
But today end up Hassan helping me...

I sleep all the way until the class start...
But failed to concentrate in class...

It's not stomach ache...
It's not allergy...

So what is it???
I don't know...

11am~1pm Economic class...
Yet headache is still there...
Luckily Ms.Elaine discuss about the assignment thing...

Had my lunch at Choi Kee...
Went to class in 213...at 2pm
And i accidentally sleep again...
Sleep for 30 minutes...(Even myself are not aware that i asleep)

HR Class from 3pm~5pm...Had a hard time...

While on the way driving back to home...
The pains are lesser...

It's weird for today....for me...
Is it that i'm overworked myself???
I dont know...

No comments: