Today, supposed to be a good day.
Go to the LG & Basket Robin Truck outside of KDU with Lee Ting,
I managed to be the 6 of the 100 person to draw for the prize,
Offered by the LG & Basket Robin.
But i missed out the Basket Robin Ice-Cream =(
Food Festival,
I managed to draw a nice location, Sweet 13
Which is located inside the KDU Square, Opposite of Beverages Stall.
But, it all get affected by a friend of mine,
I was giving reminder to my friends about the trip,
But she give me a answer which is "听到啦,OK!"
So, i assumed that she think i am 烦,
But there is no wrong of saying it,
Who want the trip to be screw up because of people mistake.
Well, she might want to be a so-called 女强人,
or may be 完美主义者,
This doesnt mean that she has to raise her voice on me,
Moreover in a 不爽expression.
In the morning still worrying for her air ticket,
Whether i should help out in the purchasing of her ticket,
All i want is A HAPPY TRIP,
But end up getting criticised by her.
I really don't want to quarrel with her,
Especially she still a girl. Might even can't be friend if that happen.
Very well, i can't always be the Mr. Nice Guy,
Even trying to help organizing also get scold,
I will just leave this planning all for them,
Expect me to be missing when there is no activities during the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment