It's been sometimes since i updated my blog,
So, decided to update a bit.
Wednesday (Yesterday), a day for me to have
TRANSPORT & TOURISM Mid-Term,
The question, have 2 sets,
A & B, and i get the B set, which was harder than A (My opinion).
Finish my test at around 11.30am,
Disappointed? Not Really...
Happy? Not Really...
Don't know what mood should i have.
Aaron & I wanted to go for Sunway later for skating,
But before that, Aaron will have lunch at Window Of Damansara,
While i still wondering the place to have my lunch.
I met Lee & Gloria, in cafeteria,
Then i saw Teng Sing inside the Connexion,
So, i suggest to have lunch there.
After the renovation, the restaurant look nicer.
The menu of the day,
Starter
(Don't Know What) with Apple Puree
Main Course
Napolean Dory Fish
or
XXX Chicken
Sorry, really forget about the dish name.
Dessert
Chocolate Mousse
The person who serving us is a girl,
called Jacqueline (I think),
The lunch period was good,
Food & Service were superb.
My friend even create problem for the service staff,
Luckily the lecturer didn't saw it,
If he did saw it, then Jia-Lat.
I enjoy the lunch very much. =)
Went to Sunway at around 115pm.
Well, my friends & i planned to go to Cafe 87 for the following week,
Since we already promised =P,
And may be 1 time to Window of Damansara.
Will Wait & See.
No comments:
Post a Comment